Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's been a while... but I have been knitting!



Things have been busy, and I have been doing a project for work at home. Nevertheless, I have found time for knitting. I am still doing my project for knitting class, and managed to get to a new yarn shop in Pleasantville, NY: Purls of Yarn There was a scarf on display that was a blend of two colors of Squiggle yarn from Crystal Palace. It was so appealing, I bought the two yarns. When I got home, I decided to make a shawl, and I added a third yarn, Melissa in light green from Adrienne Vittadini that I got on sale a couple of weeks ago. I am just doing a simple garter stitch and increasing 2 stitches in each row for the early rows, and 4 stitches per row later on.

It's coming along nicely, and I can't wait to finish it.

No comments: