Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Sweater Trio... #3 is finished!





*** The baby/toddler sweaters are done! I finished the pink sweater last night. The pink and the lavender with the daisy buttons are for the twins, and the lavender sweater with the heart buttons is for the other baby.

I can see a difference in my skills just from the first sweater to the last - I am getting much more comfortable with the assembly and finishing... Not that they aren't all nice, but I almost wish I could redo the first... Have you ever felt that way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, especially as you get familiar with a pattern you find things you would update or change from the first to the last. They turned out so cute though, I just love the colors you chose!

Anonymous said...

Yay for such cute sweaters!