Friday, June 06, 2008

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back...

The Little Froggies Told Me...

I found these cute little frog magnets in Borders the other day, and couldn't resist them... since frogging is a concept I am quite familiar with! ;^)

In fact, my progress on the Jaywalker socks was slowed down this week when I found that somehow my stitch count was off after some stitches slipped off the needles in my knitting bag... But I am back on track and making progress once again. Jaywalker has been my project of choice this week, because it's portable and easy to do anywhere: at my son's baseball games, in the waiting room at the doctor's office, etc.

0606081040.jpg

It seems that this area is headed for a heat wave this weekend, with temps well over 90°F all weekend. (Sounds like an invitation to relax with a cool drink and knit to me!) Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Adorable frogs. Great pick up!