Sunday, December 05, 2010

A Satisfying Sunday

Made it through my first week full time on the new job! Yay! There hasn't been much time for knitting during the week - too busy and tired! Yesterday & today are catch-up days - email, knitting, laundry!

It's cold today - time for the warm knits to come out in earnest!

I have been stash diving and making last-minute Christmas gifts, and a couple of small projects for myself, too.

More Anthropologie-Inspired Braided Head Wraps in Lamb's Pride (held double), a bulky scarf and seed stitch cowls in Lion Brand Big yarn:
100_2679.jpg

Holiday cup cozy (my own pattern):
100_2682.jpg

Chrysanthemum Dishcloths (pattern from Lily Sugar'n Cream:
100_2667.jpg

I added the "Ravelry Member" button to my sidebar:


I even managed to find time today to visit my favorite LYS: Flying Fingers in Tarrytown, NY. I picked up some Burly Spun and Nature Spun for some future projects I have in mind.

100_2688.jpg

100_2690.jpg

Not a bad day!! :) Hope you had a relaxing, enjoyable Sunday.

No comments: