Friday, September 21, 2007

Toddler Sweater (#1) F.O.!




YES! I finished toddler sweater #1 last night. I think it came out pretty well, though there are a few little details that I think I could have done better. (I guess there's always room for improvement). Anyway, I am going to take a little break before diving in to sweater #2. I signed up for the Fingerless Mitts Fall KAL 2007, and I really want to get working on the Fetching fingerless gloves.

Even if you are not interested in joining, do check out the blog to see some of the gorgeous gloves made by the participants - the variety is amazing. Also, there are quite a few links on the main page (right column) for patterns, many of which are FREE!

It's supposed to be in the 80's this weekend here in NY... I'm looking for the Yankees to keep playing great baseball, and take over the division lead (sorry Boston!)

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: