Friday, November 30, 2007

Great Inspirations!

Some time ago I purchased the book One Skein, and also took part in the One Skein Secret Pal Swap organized by Interweave Press when the book was launched. I also subscribe to Knitting Daily, their great email newsletter about all things knitting.

Yesterday's issue freatured last minute gift ideas from One Skein, and also referenced the author Leigh Radford's own website. It is full of imaginative knitting from her books, and also has other patterns available for sale/download. Even if you don't plan on purchasing anything at the moment, you should just look at all the imaginative and inspiring ideas she has - it's sure to get your own creative juices flowing!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Thank you for the wonderful tip. I'm headed over to her site now. I love one skeins, because I need short projects too! i get impatient with large garment knitting!