Monday, December 03, 2007

Progress on the Shawl and More Yarn!

I worked quite a bit on the shawl for my mom this weekend... You can see the progress in the photos below:

Nov 29th:
Simple Shawl

This morning:
photos 008

Actually, seeing the progress like this helps keep me motivated on such a large project, too!

My order from sKNITches arrived this weekend also! :))) I just LOVE these colorways!
More Yarn...
I know it's past Halloween, but when I saw these special order colors on their website, I just HAD to have some! It looks as awesome in person as in the photo, and feels marvelously soft, too! I am looking forward to making something special with these skeins!

2 comments:

tiennieknits said...

The shawl is looking lovely! I'm knitting with sKNITches right now too!

Kathy said...

Bev

That is an incredible photo that captures the colors of the orange yarns with amazing clarity. I love Halloween and Tiger colors.. I am looking forward to seeing these knit up.