Monday, December 03, 2007

Progress on the Shawl and More Yarn!

I worked quite a bit on the shawl for my mom this weekend... You can see the progress in the photos below:

Nov 29th:
Simple Shawl

This morning:
photos 008

Actually, seeing the progress like this helps keep me motivated on such a large project, too!

My order from sKNITches arrived this weekend also! :))) I just LOVE these colorways!
More Yarn...
I know it's past Halloween, but when I saw these special order colors on their website, I just HAD to have some! It looks as awesome in person as in the photo, and feels marvelously soft, too! I am looking forward to making something special with these skeins!

2 comments:

tiennieknits said...

The shawl is looking lovely! I'm knitting with sKNITches right now too!

kathy b said...

Bev

That is an incredible photo that captures the colors of the orange yarns with amazing clarity. I love Halloween and Tiger colors.. I am looking forward to seeing these knit up.