Saturday, December 08, 2007

SWAP PACKAGE RECEIVED! Mr.'s Mitts Complete

photos 023

I received my wonderful swap goodies from Catherine - what an awesome package! The mitts are lovely, and fit perfectly. They are so soft and warm!


Swap Package from My Pal!
(Click on pic to see full view)

Here's a closeup of this adorable tiny sweater keyring:
Lantern Moon Tiny Sweater Keyring

Thanks so much Catherine! You are a great swap partner! And THANK YOU, KERI, for a wonderful KAL and Swap, too! It's been so much fun!

Mitts for the Mr.

I finished the Shetland Chunky mitts for hubby last night. He kindly let me take a few photos of him modeling them. I used the pattern for Dashing (size large) without the cables. The cables got too confusing doing these as a take-along project. There were too many interruptions, and I had to keep ripping them out because I lost my place or made a mistake. I do plan to make him a pair of Dashing Mitts, though, when I am not in a hurry with so many Christmas gifts to do.

Shetland Chunky Mitts F.O.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

Did you add ribbing to your chunky mitts? I understand about not wanting to do cables "on the go." We do a lot of driving around and those cable needles can be dangerous! :)

Bernadette said...

Katie, yes, I did the k4, p1,k4,p2 ribbing as noted in the large size for Dashing. It just got confusing doing them "on the go" with the cables. (I am not really sure why - Fetching was not a problem...) Guess I just need to concentrate on Dashing a bit more. ;)