Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Post-War Sox...

Sox

These are the socks I am making for myself after my Sock Wars III assassination. I am moving along faster with these than any other socks I've knit, I think. The colors aren't showing up too well with the cellphone camera - they are bright and cheerful - green, blue, lilac and purple. It's some sock yarn I had in my stash for a long time - Bernat's Sox in Hippi Hot. It is acrylic (I know, "yarn snobs" hate acrylic, but this yarn isn't bad). And of course I can throw them in the washer & dryer with no prob.

My sister sent me an email this morning - she was killed in Sock Wars III yesterday. She wasn't too happy with the socks she received, but I haven't seen them yet. I'm not sure how far she got with the ones she was knitting, either...

Here's a better photo of the socks taken with a flash, so the colors are better:

Sox in Progress

No comments: