Friday, September 03, 2010

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Not much to report here today... I'm making progress on Triangel, and it will be my project for the long weekend ahead.

Triangel

Still awaiting my Yankees colorway yarn from YarnLust. I'm hoping it arrives today. That will be for my next project... Pattern still to be determined.

I also ordered some pins from Ravelry and two pretty shawl pins from The Shawl Pin Store (which I found through a Ravelry ad). The shawl pins will coordinate beautifully with the Lacy Chinook Shawl I finished recently (still awaiting blocking, BTW...)

I used Classic Elite Yarns Alpaca Sox. (The color is #1881, unfortunately no longer available.) What a soft, lovely yarn to knit with! It's heavenly! I will definitely be using it in future projects!! :)

Finished Lacy Chinook - unblocked
Lacy Chinook

Lacy Chinook Shawl Detail

Not much planned for the Labor Day holiday weekend, just some knitting, grilling and relaxing with family before the busy school year gets underway next week. Enjoy, everyone!

No comments: