Thursday, September 29, 2005

Good News/Bad News

Well, the SibShop meeting was a bit of a bust. Not because of the program itself, but because the kids were all younger than my son -- most were WAY younger (although the instuctor had told me the age range went several years above my son's age). He felt out of place and that the activities were geared for much younger kids. It was not what either of us had hoped for, although it did spark a very good conversation between us afterwards (the good news).

On the knitting front, I have finished the back, left front and most of one sleeve of my sweater. I am hoping that with some intenst work, I might be almost done by Saturday, so I can begin piecing it together in Knitting Class. This morning I cast on for the right front, and I will see how far I can get while watching the Yankees this evening!