Wednesday, September 28, 2005

How do you spell relief? K-N-I-T-T-I-N-G!!! :)

Knitting is definitely a big stress reliever for me. I knit almost feverishly when my husband was out of work for a while, and also find it a great way to spend all my "waiting" times - doctor's office, kids' practices, etc.

Today my older son starts a SIBSHOP group, which is for siblings of kids with disabilities. So far he is very resistant, but my husband and I have just as firmly insisted that we need to give this a try. Today is his first time, and as he walked in the door from school, the resistance began again... So, my knitting will be with me as we wait for him to try this out, and see if it benefits him and his relationship with his brother.

My current project is perfect for this, especially as I am trying to wrap it up and work on the finishing with my knitting instructor. We'll see how it goes...