Saturday, September 29, 2007

Purses...

The knit purses are done. (I get very impatient with the finishing details, so I try to work as quickly as I can at that stage.) The upright one is the one I made for myself, and the one lying on the sofa is for a friend's birthday. Now I just have to mail it out to her in California...

Currently "on the needles" are another lavender toddler sweater (size 12 months this time) and Dashing fingerless gloves for my husband, in black. I still need to search my stash and/or shop for pink yarn for the third toddler sweater (for the other twin girl).

I found some great things online the other day. SweaterBabe.com is a great site that offers a variety of things for knitters and crocheters. They have free directories of online yarn shops as well as retail stores, tips and patterns for purchase. The site also has free patterns, including ones for a Cabled Baby Cap and an adult Ribbed Alpaca Cap. Both are great for quick gifts.

No comments: