Monday, October 18, 2010

Rhinebeck was FANTASTIC!

Fall Color

I don't think I have ever seen as many people wearing hand knits as I did at the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival on Saturday! What a fun day! The weather was gorgeous, though windy, and fall colors were ablaze everywhere.

100_2130.jpg

100_2150.jpg

I saw many people wearing Ravelry buttons with their names and Ravelry User ID's... Unfortunately my sister and I arrived later Saturday morning (around 11 AM) and missed the Ravelry Meet-up. I loved seeing all the different kinds of sheep, and there were llamas and alpacas, even angora rabbits, too. I decided that I want to quit my job, and become a sheep & alpaca farmer!! :))) They are so sweet!

100_1962.jpg

100_1999.jpg


More about Rhinebeck in my next post...

1 comment:

keri said...

lucky you!!! What an amazing weekend!