Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweet New Pattern and FO Boneyard Shawl

I began this post on Wednesday, but didn't actually finish it until Thursday! Anyway, I just finished a cute, quickie project to add to my Christmas gifts...

Frosted Glow Cowl Pattern

the Frosted Glow Cowl by Melynda Bernardi (French Press Knits). Melynda gives a tutorial on the luvinthemommyhood blog here.

100_2288.jpg

100_2282.jpg

I also finished the Boneyard Shawl the other day, and it is ready for blocking. The Bare Alpaca yarn is so soft... This will be a favorite shawl of mine, I'm sure.

100_2276.jpg

Time to start another Westknits pattern... Hmmm, which one to choose next? I have seen so many nice versions of the Windschief hat. I'd like to knit a few, for my husband and two boys. I am waiting for some yarn I ordered from Little Knits - they have some lovely colors of Noro Kureyon on sale - I chose color #195, which I think the guys will like.

Well, it's getting late... off to bed! Be back soon!

100_2229.jpg

No comments: